Blue Source Group offers Help Desk and Technical Support solutions designed to provide maximum value and customer satisfaction in the entire organization.
The Help Desk and Technical Support includes Technical Operation Management, Help Desk, Defect Fixes and Minor Upgrade, Enhancements, and Major Infrastructure Upgrades. Our technical team is positioned to fault isolate and triage incidents, bring resolution to issues and mitigate any perceived or actual risks.
An incident reported includes:
- Service/feature unavailable
- System error messages
- Data problem issues
- Unable to continue with task due to technical issue
- Performance and interface issues
A tier 1 incident would include the following steps:
- End users raise incidents (via helpdesk, email, call, instant message)
- If Priority 1 or 2, end user will call the IT Helpdesk for support. Otherwise, user will log issue in ServiceNow
- Support will review ServiceNow ticket and respond if possible. If a solution cannot be accomplished, the issue will be escalated to Tier 2
A tier 2 incident is sent to the CIO teams and would include the following steps:
- Review details of issue, resolve issue, or escalate to leads if required
- Provide final response when issue is resolved
A service request includes:
- Process-related questions
- Functional questions/ how-to questions
- User service requests
- Collateral activities (e.g. patching std or enh)
A tier 1 service request would include the following steps:
- End users raise questions/requests (via helpdesk, email, call, instant message)
- If Priority 1 or 2, end user will call IT Helpdesk for support. Otherwise, user could send an email to the Helpdesk to record the issue.
- Support with review ServiceNow ticket and respond if possible. If a solution cannot be accomplished, the issue will be escalated to Tier 2
A tier 2 service request is sent to the Process teams and would include the following steps:
- Review details of questions/requests after they have been escalated to them by users
- Provide final response when inquiry/request is addressed
An enhancement and defect fix include:
- New change request from user, product owner, or
other parties using discretionary hours agreed in the work agreement.
- Production defect fixes must have a corresponding incident ticket.
A tier 2 enhancement and defect fix involves the CIO and Process teams and include the following:
- Review details of change requests and follow the change request process